We are highly sensitive to the privacy of and are dedicated to protecting the rights of all Internet citizens. We vigorously oppose the sending of unsolicited e-messages (Spam) and will make every effort to enforce our strict Anti-Spam policies.
MorrisGreenClean.com does NOT allow anyone to use our products or services for the purpose of sending Spam, nor do we allow our products or services to be referenced in Spam. If a customer sends Spam to anyone, his or her account will be terminated.
Definition of Spam:
Spam is ANY and ALL unsolicited e-mail or alternative electronic messages.
Any promotion, information, or solicitation sent to a person without their DIRECT prior consent is Spam.
Examples of Spam (consist of, but are NOT limited to):
- Any e-message is Spam if sent to a recipient who had previously signed up to receive newsletters, product information, or any other type of e-message, but later opted-out by indicating to the sender they no longer wish to receive additional e-messages.
- Any e-message sent to recipients that have had no prior association with the sender or did not DIRECTLY agree to be contacted by the sender is Spam.
- Any e-message sent to recipients obtained from "opt-in" lists with whom the sender has no prior association is Spam.
- Any e-message sent to a recipient without a clear way for a person to opt-out or request future messages not be sent to them, is Spam.
- Any e-message sent or posted via chat rooms, instant messaging systems, newsgroups, message boards, or Usenet is Spam.
- Any e-message that does not have a valid reply-to address is Spam.
What is NOT Spam?
A message is NOT Spam if the recipient directly requested information be sent to them from the sender or the sender's organization, and that recipient has not subsequently asked for removal from their list.
If you are unsure as to whether a particular e-message violates this policy, the e-message will most likely be considered Spam. If you have any questions about our Anti-Spam Policy, or if you want to report a violation of our policies, please contact
What other requirements must be followed to be compliant with MorrisGreenClean.com’s Anti-Spam Policies?
All e-messages sent (including, but in no way limited to anything you reply to) with any mention of or linking in any way to our products, services, offerings, or anything whatsoever tied to our company must include the direct link to our MorrisGreenClean.com Database.
You may include other removal links in your messages, but they cannot be used in place of our link. Failure to clearly include a removal link is a direct violation of our Anti-Spam policies.